In order to register with Mental Health Disability Services (MHDS), students must submit a Medical Documentation Form and Disability Services Student Questionnaire to our office.
Read this important information about Documentation Guidelines for Students with Mental Health Disabilities.
MHDS Medical Documentation must be filled out and signed by a medical practitioner or registered psychologist. Print the form from the link above (it cannot be filled out online and is not normally available for pick-up from our office). Completed Medical Documentation Forms can be submitted to our office in the following ways:
- Attach to the Student Intake Questionnaire and submit digitally (fastest processing time)
- Submit in person to N110 Bennett Centre during normal operating hours - hours of operation are available at Contact Us
- Fax to 416-736-5633.
- Note: additional medical documentation can be submitted, but the Medical Documentation Form is required.
- This questionnaire is to be completed and submitted online
- Students can compete this questionnaire prior to the submission of their Medical Documentation Form
- As mentioned above, a completed Medical Documentation Form can be attached to the Student Intake Questionnaire and submitted digitally
An Intake appointment will be scheduled once both the Medical Documentation Form and Student Intake Questionnaire have been reviewed by our office.
Note: Students who are diagnosed with multiple disabilities should contact the Disability Services unit that provides support for the disability that they feel has the most significant impact on their academic performance. Find out about registration with Learning Disability Services or Physical, Sensory & Medical Disability Services.